Wrapsol IP5 Screen Protector - Terrible Cut

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Gryz, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Gryz macrumors member

Always have had pretty good luck with Wrapsol and the other screen protector companies. The cuts for the home button and earphone have been very accurate...up until now. The home button is fine, but the top should be cut dead center, not a cm to the left...

Anyone else have a similar issue with this product? I would love to receive a replacement if I seemed to just have gotten a bad batch, but the shipping for a replacement is half as much as the screen was.

Attached Files:

2. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

That's so it doesn't cover up the sensors that are to the left of the speaker/mic and the front camera.

3. Gryz thread starter macrumors member

That does make sense to me, but on the picture on the box, it does not appear like that, so I wasn't sure.

4. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

Wrapsol was a great company that released great products and backed them with great customer support. WAS. I've had very terrible experience with them over the past few months.

I tried to get a replacement for the defective full body 4S films they sent me, they shipped a replacement with only the front film, and charged me almost $50 for shipping and tax to Canada, like really?
    I voiced this issue on their facebook page and was threatened to be removed from any future customer support, to which I said, wrapsol can **** my d***, there are better products out there anyway.

By the way, for the price you pay for wrapsol, it's better to just purchase better, glass protector like the spigen Glas.T or bodyguarz pure

5. TaEbOm macrumors member

Hopefully with otterbox buying wrapsol they can produce a better product.