Wrapsol losing a customer

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jenzjen, Mar 19, 2011.

1. jenzjen macrumors 68000

<vent>

So, I've been a very happy iPhone and MacBook wrapsol customer with no complaints until now with the iPad 2 skin.

Ordered early, card charged on the 11th with shipping expected on the 14th or 15th - perfect.

No shipping email on the 14th, 15th or 16th.

Emailed support on the 17th, paraphrasing the reply "lots of demand but order will ship today and will send tracking email" ... no email came.

Emailed support again on the 18th, paraphrasing "talked to shipping just now, order will ship today and will send tracking email" ... again, no email came.

I completely understand being caught off guard by demand, but I find it just wrong to charge the card way back on the 11th and top it off with 2 back-back lies in an attempt to resolve the problem. IMHO, horrible customer service.

A much better response would have been we're still behind so expected shipping is not until the 24th so we can either offer you a discount, cancel the order, etc.

</vent>

2. Xultar, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011

Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I don't think they are lying. I do think they are clearly swamped. They are trying to supply walmart as well as take orders cancel your order and buy it at walmart it is almost $10 cheaper.

No reason to go off the deep. If you like the product let them know maybe they will give you a discount or something for your troubles.

Wrapsol has been wonderful for my iPhone and iPad one. I think they may be tinkering with the design a bit. I know when I first saw it I was hesitant to go with wrapsol again but ultimately I will.

I KNEW IT !!!

This link was posted in the wrapsol thread. They are tinkering with the design!!!

http://mobilitydigest.com/wrapsol-announces-redesigned-films-with-new-applications/

3. jenzjen thread starter macrumors 68000

I agree in that I love the product, but somewhere along the chain of command, someone is dropping the ball. Either "shipping" is incorrectly informing front line email, or front line email is just telling me what I want to hear, bottom line, if you tell a customer it will ship today, it should ship that day or the next day absolute worse case.