Wrapsol Original for iPhone 4- pics.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by uiop., Jul 10, 2010.

1. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

I love it. Doesn't show fingerprints and it's matte finish is different than 99% of all the other iPhone 4's out there. The other Wrapsol OG vs Ultra thread is a cluttered mess, so here's some fresh pics of my install.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

That looks great! I think I'm going to try the Phantom Skinz matte option and hope it looks similar since it's a fraction of the price and they offer back-only and I want the SGP Oleophobic for the front.

3. KameronBriggs macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

I like that!!!
    That's like the first matte 'Back shield' I've seen.

4. zukbang macrumors newbie

hey,

that's what I just did too...ordered Phantom w/SGP Oleophobic. these combo is still cheaper than the Wrapsol...

I just gotta hope Phantom looks as good as this one.

5. iphoneipad macrumors member

6. uiop. thread starter macrumors 68020

uiop.

Sadly...no. If you death grip it, the bars still drop. Not really too much of an issue for me though because who the hell holds their phone like that?

7. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4 (32GB): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Umm, I do? Riding a crowded train, etc - it's important to keep a decent grip on your phone in case you get bumped or something. Since I'm right-handed I usually hold the handstrap or rail with my right, leaving my left hand to hold the phone. Which means instant Death Grip, all the ****ing time. It's HIGHLY annoying.

8. omgitskevin macrumors member

looks great and I had no issues with my install and looks great!

do you mind if I add my pictures?

9. uiop. thread starter macrumors 68020

uiop.

I understand that. My bad, I should have been more clear that I was implying some sarcasm to that statement. It is indeed a very annoying issue.

Go for it! The pics I posted aren't that great.

10. omgitskevin macrumors member

Just wanted to add these so people realize there are good batches out there. I've been nothing but satisfied with wrapsol both product and customer service.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Stuart21 macrumors member

I installed mine last night and the back looks great but the front is pretty hazy and spotty in some spots. How long did it take for the front to clear up?

12. bassjunky macrumors regular

Give it a few days, it'll clear up. I didn't like the front screen film at all at first, even the replacement I received, but it has cleared up a lot and looks a lot better after a few days passed.

13. Stuart21 macrumors member

I will wait a couple days if it doesnt get better I guess ill get a replacement and try it. The side pieces were a lot easeir then I thought to put on. I wonder why they made them so small. I had to stretch them to get them to fit.

14. omgitskevin macrumors member

on day 4 and it's pretty much cleared up I was waiting so I could put the bumper back on and not mess with the front.

15. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

hi all, just wondering how well is the back of the wrapsol holding up ?

THanks

16. martynov macrumors member

Stunning pictures...i love the back, how much did it run you? Did you do the install your self??

17. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

The Wrapsol Ultra is thick enough where it protects from bumps and they say drops. But most of all it takes away the death grip issue. Sorry not trying to hijack this thread. ;) Nice install btw, love the matte look for the back.

18. jetblk328i macrumors 6502

looks good, i love the matte back. Getting tired of cleaning it so often because of the fingerprints.

19. Shareen macrumors newbie

this looks nice. have you used other matte skins? From other companies?