Wrapsol Ultra + Case-Mate Barely There?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JMies419, Jan 23, 2012.

1. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Currently carrying my iPhone 4s in a Case-Mate Barely There with no screen protection and am starting to worry about the screen a bit. I feel like I need at least something on the front to protect the screen but wouldnt mind having protection on the back as well for when I don't want anything on the phone (rarely happens). I was wondering if anyone knew if the Wrapsol Ultra would work with the Barely There or not? I am not really interested in installing the side protection strips so it will just be front and back. I can get the Wrapsol at Walmart for $20. I was also considering getting the invidibleSHIELD DRY that is offered at the Sprint store but have not been able to find any really good reviews on that setup. Anyone have any experiance with either that could offer any words of advice to me? Thanks!

2. Black Dawg Down macrumors member

I doubt it.

I tried not the Barely There, but the Aluminium case, and it bubbled up the rear screen protector big time. The area affected is around the camera hole.

To be honest I don't know why the big name case makers have to make their cases so tight. Another one with the same problem is the Incase Snap. It's such a shame as I really love the smooth rounded soft touch feel of the case.