Writing A Paper On DreamWorks Animation.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by newyorksole, Dec 3, 2011.

1. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Since there's so many people on this forum I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I have my paper on DreamWorks pretty much down pact except for:

"Current business strategy (growth, downsizing, stability, etc.), management practices (centralization? new policies? etc) marketing practices (cost strategy? high quality strategy? niche strategy? etc.)"

"Current issues and recent events affecting the company either positively or negatively (news, press releases, new product releases, scandals, organizational changes, etc.)"

I'm not too familiar with the company and their website isn't the most helpful for that info so do you guys have any insight? Thanks in advance!

2. Demosthenes X macrumors 68000

Demosthenes X

3. newyorksole thread starter macrumors 68030

yeah went there already and didn't get everything I needed. if I was doing Apple I'd know the info pretty much off the top of my head just like any of you would, so I was hoping 1 of you feels just as passionately about DreamWorks to be able to give some basic insight.

4. theyoda3 macrumors member

5. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

You're not too familiar with the company, but you've nearly finished writing a paper on it?:confused:

6. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

nearly finished!!! as in "i've HEARD of dreamworks....sorta"

7. newyorksole thread starter macrumors 68030

it's 10-12 pages, but my part is only 2 pages, on those specific questions. my group and I are doing different aspects. I also didn't get to choose the company.

8. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Not much to do with your paper, but this always makes me chuckle.

but i digress...