Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taytho

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
How can i put a name on the bottom of a photo (my sister would like her name on her senior photos).

I have iphoto and Photoshop 7.0.

question 2: How can i put my name or a name on a photo to post it online for people to view my work and not be able to copy it. I guess a watermarked word is what i am looking for . Like so:

Attachments

• 876_1024.ts1154924858013.jpg
    876_1024.ts1154924858013.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 108

MrCrowbar

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2006
taytho said:
How can i put a name on the bottom of a photo (my sister would like her name on her senior photos).

I have iphoto and Photoshop 7.0.

question 2: How can i put my name or a name on a photo to post it online for people to view my work and not be able to copy it. I guess a watermarked word is what i am looking for . Like so:

Open it in photoshop and use the Text tool (toolbar), click in the picture where you want the text and start typing. Then go to edit -> free transform to resize, move etc. the text as you like. If you save it as PSD, you can later remove the text, if you save as JPG or similar, the text will be there forever.

taytho

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
MrCrowbar said:
Open it in photoshop and use the Text tool (toolbar), click in the picture where you want the text and start typing. Then go to edit -> free transform to resize, move etc. the text as you like. If you save it as PSD, you can later remove the text, if you save as JPG or similar, the text will be there forever.
so my next question is how can i repeat this same thing on multiple photos. Is there a way i can copy and paste this on multiple pics? I want a name written on the bottom corner of all the photos..... how do i do this?

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
taytho said:
so my next question is how can i repeat this same thing on multiple photos. Is there a way i can copy and paste this on multiple pics? I want a name written on the bottom corner of all the photos..... how do i do this?

Create an action in Photoshop and play the action on each photo. You may even be able to run the action on a folder full of photos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.