Writing reviews on App Store from iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dino F, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335383433.484173.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335383444.975684.jpg

Ok so this is gonna sound like a REAL stupid question but I cannot find anywhere on the App Store where I can tap a button to write a review on an app???!?!????

Have I totally missed something here? Looking at the screenshots here - you can plainly see there is no button to 'Write a review'????

2. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

Right under the words "customer reviews" on the right-hand picture. I agree that it is hard to find - I've done it dozens of times and still have to search sometimes. It should be by the "tap to rate". Yet one more way the app store is the most poorly-designed app on the iPad.

3. TheWheelMan macrumors 6502a

TheWheelMan

Click the arrows next to the text saying "Write a review" under the Customer Reviews heading. :cool:

4. PeteLP macrumors regular

Dino

You're not the only one who had this problem. I stared at that page for an hour without finding it. If I hadn't found this post I'd still be staring :)

Thanks
    Pete

5. pmacuser macrumors member

6. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

Am I the only App Store user who finds that after a few lines I can't actually see what I am typing on an iPad using ios7?