Wrong Album Artwork Displayed On iP4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by KrisEagling, Feb 3, 2011.

1. KrisEagling macrumors member

KrisEagling

Hey everyone

Recently I have been having some issues where the incorrect album artwork is displayed while I'm playing a track.
    It only does it when I double click the home button when locked to skip a track.
    I also buy all of my music off iTunes so it's nothing to do with the wrong artwork being saved.

Any suggestions would be useful :)
    Kris

2. fender57 macrumors 6502

There was another thread on here and people suggested if you restarted your iPhone it would fix the problem. I tried that and it didn't work. I have Earth Wind and Fire's "That's the Way of the World" album cover whenever I play "Wichita Lineman" by Glen Campbell. Polar opposites if there ever were one. I haven't noticed it on any other songs but I'm not really looking for it. I haven't checked iTunes yet or tried a resync yet either, I've read that might work too.

3. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

Happens to me if I have the convert to 128Kbps option for music turned on. If I leave it off, the artwork doesn't get screwed up (but then, obviously, takes up more space on the phone).

I have reported my experience to Apple. I haven't tried to see if the most recent iTunes update fixed it, but it wasn't as of iTunes 10.0.1.