Wrong AppleID on app updates

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MoodyM, Sep 6, 2011.

1. MoodyM macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

Since I first started using the App Store I have bought all my apps under my AppleID blahblah@yahoo.com or yadayada@me.com.

I recently had a problem with yadayada@me.com showing as the verified email address against AppleID blahblah@yahoo.com, and Apple sorted this for me.

However, since then, EVERY app update from the App Store prompts me to enter the password for "myname@hotmail.com". This is indeed an old email address of mine but I have NEVER used it to buy an app from the App Store, and I know for a FACT that these apps were bought under blahblah@yahoo.com or yadayada@me.com.

What on Earth is going on? If I try to use my usual passwords on the myname@hotmail.com app updates, they are incorrect, and if I go Apple's ID support page and try to reset the password, the site says it's sent an email to myname@hotmail.com, but no email ever arrives to that accoount.

2. Dedydut macrumors newbie

Same with me too. But I've 2 apple ID and i uses it both to buy apps. 1 ID is mine and other is my mom's ID.

When updates come from itune and i want to update my purchased app with my ID, itunes asking my moms ID, and its show up warning thay i have not buy that apps. How to restore that? Is there any problem if i used 2 ID in 1 ios device?