wrong wallpaper on incoming calls (winterboard problem?)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by culturekiller, Oct 19, 2010.

1. culturekiller macrumors newbie

i have a winterboard theme called "typophone" that changes what i see on the lockscreen.

doesnt affect the springboard.

i have a springboard wallpaper and a lockscreen wallpaper.

however, when people call the background is pure black wallpaper. it may have been the original pure black background that came with the typophone winterboard theme.

how do i have my calling wallpaper same as the one on my lockscreen? i tried navigating the winterboard setting page, but im confused.

2. culturekiller thread starter macrumors newbie

these are my lockscreen and homescreen.

when the people call, i see black background. how do i have the lockscreen image when peope call?

Attached Files:

3. derek420 macrumors member

Hmmm..Try replacing the LockBackground.png in the Typophone folder? Just a thought, I'm using the same LS but haven't run into that issue.

4. culturekiller thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry how would i go about doing this?

do i go to cydia > packages > something? im clueless as how to find the process for even locating folders or whatever =(

5. derek420 macrumors member

var>stash>Themes>Typophone 4.

[Btw you have to SSH into your device to do the above procedure]

6. culturekiller thread starter macrumors newbie

wow thanks. it worked. i went into the theme and deleted the black background image, and now when someone calls it uses that rainbow image for my lockscreen that i have in my camera roll.

i still feel like this isnt the best way to do it..lol..but thanks again.

does this mean i can modify anything from the typophone theme?

like i can modify the words at the bottom "slide to unlock" through the SSH thing? not sure where i could locate that file. thanks again

7. derek420 macrumors member

As far as fixing your problem, yes it is the best way. As far as SSHing, yes it is the best way [or you could use iFile, I prefer to do things on my computer]

You can modify the theme, but its not so easy and straightforward. Look through the folders of the theme and you'll find everything.