WTB 16GB 3G iPAD

Discussion in 'iPad' started by StarLog, Dec 1, 2010.

1. StarLog macrumors newbie

StarLog

I have looked on ebay, but the cost is very high. Anyone have or know of a place to get a 3G+16GB iPAD for under $600?

Thanks

2. TheyCallMeSaint macrumors regular

If anyone could just buy for under retail, don't you think everyone would? The time to get deals was this Friday and Monday. However, you might be able to find a refurbished one from Apple.

3. ZenErik macrumors 6502

Craigslist. You can get a 32 or 64GB iPad with 3G for under $600.

4. jull macrumors member

jull

You are right, $729 is a lot of money. If I were you, I would save up and get one straight from Apple. Might save you a headache in the future if you were to get it from Craigslist/ eBay

5. suresh31 macrumors regular

I have one that I bought 3 months ago. It has Best Buy accidental protection warranty that I paid $149. Let me know if you are interested to buy.

6. jcb19 macrumors member

I agree with you! I've been looking for awhile as well. I realize the high re-sell value, but why would I pay slightly below retail, or in many cases ABOVE retail for a used item? I guess there are those who will.....

7. StarLog thread starter macrumors newbie

StarLog

I got one of our distributors to quote new one for $611.13
    waiting on suresh31 to quote me

8. Schroedess26 macrumors newbie

I have a 32gb 3G but if I sell it I have a unlimited data plan that I will want to be compensated for. They are going for 150-200+ now just for the sim cards. So I feel as if I should be able to get full retail for my iPad + case if I do sell it.

Also most people don't actually want to sell their iPad they only want to if they make money off of it.

9. suresh31 macrumors regular

I sent you email yesterday, please check.