WTB Immaculate G4 iMac

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by ohsnaphappy, Jun 18, 2017.

1. ohsnaphappy macrumors regular

ohsnaphappy

Don't need the box or anything, although getting one would be cool. Don't need the keyboard, mouse or speakers, have some already. So I don't necessarily want that perfect all-inclusive G4 iMac with the box - I just want the iMac itself to be scratch free, well loved, and functioning. eBay is scary, people try to hide the scratches etc, but if you know of a clean one, let me know!

2. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

And if anyone is selling one within the EU.... I want one too. Hehe

3. mryingster macrumors regular

mryingster

Where are you located? I have a 20" that I've been sitting on for years. Can't bear to part with it, but I'm never going to need/use it. It works, but I won't say its mint. The white plastic is dirty, but the screen is in good condition.

4. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

Where are you located? I have a cherry 15" 700Mhz that is just sitting.

5. davidg4781 macrumors 68010

I found mine on Craigslist a few years ago. Maybe check there. The white is a little off looking but I don't think I've ever seen another real one in person in a long time.

6. ohsnaphappy thread starter macrumors regular

ohsnaphappy

Sorry everyone, wasn't getting email notifications. I'm near Memphis

7. CooperBox macrumors 6502a

CooperBox

Wow, I'd consider parting from my adorable wife before letting go of my (hyper-adorable) near mint 20" iMac G4........;)

8. davidg4781 macrumors 68010

I wish mine was perfect. The BT and wifi cables inside have been pinched in half. I can find the wifi but not the BT cable.

9. CooperBox macrumors 6502a

CooperBox

Hi, I'm in EU (France) and could be tempted to part with one of my G4 iMacs (either 15 or 17"). Both excellent condition and internally refurbished by myself (cleaned/fan re-lubed/dvd & RAM upgraded/new PRAM battery/re-pasted etc). Photoshop, Office suite, plus loads of other useful software.
    As you still use the krone and not the euro, shipping issues/costs may however complicate any potential transaction.

10. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

Why would the kroner matter in this respect? It's tied to the euro, and there are no special tarifs or anything like that.

Would the 15 and 17" be the same price? If not, which would be the cheaper? Size doesn't really matter to me :).
    And would it change the price if I say that the software doesn't matter at all to me?

11. CooperBox macrumors 6502a

CooperBox

PM sent.