WTB new macbook, should I wait to sell my C2D iMac?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ron dj, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. ron dj macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2006
    #1
    I've had my Intel C2D iMac for almost 10 months and I just realized I'm going to need a laptop in the future, so should I sell my iMac now for resale value's sake or wait until the macbook is updated/preinstalled with Lepoard? I could buy a macbook now and get the free ipod since I don't have one, but what is the better deal? :confused:
     
  2. MadDoc macrumors 6502

    MadDoc

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2005
    Location:
    UK
    #2
    I really don't see the point in waiting for Leopard. Tiger is great as it is and even when Leopard ships, it won't be that expensive an upgrade. Anyway, the MacBooks have only just been updated. My advice would be to buy one if you think you need one.

    MadDoc,
     
  3. ron dj thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2006
    #3
    I'll probably genuinely need a laptop in a year, but I'm only thinking of selling my iMac now for good resale value. I could always use my old-shotty laptop in the meantime, but I do want a cheap ipod (although I hope I won't regret the purchase after those are updated, too).
     

Share This Page