WTB? Wireless Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by GimmeSlack12, Jan 18, 2009.

1. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

I am in the market. I would prefer to use an MS Laser keyboard as I already have a LaserMouse and USB dongle. The Apple BT keyboard is enticing although slightly $$$. I'm open to suggestions and would like around $50 max on price. Little help?

2. geerlingguy macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

Those MS Keyboards always feel nice, so I would go with that if you're strict on the $50 price tag. However, I bought the new slim full Apple keyboard (wired), and it is my favorite USB keyboard ever! The only one I liked more was the ADB Apple Keyboard II, which had that oh-so-nice clackity-clack to its keys (still have one sitting in my basement).

3. GimmeSlack12 thread starter macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Dude I totally hear you on that. Man oh man I loved typing on those keyboards. Good call!

I'm not THAT firm on my $50 but c'mon, how much should a keyboard be?

4. NorCal-Cyclist macrumors newbie

I'd go check out Best Buy - I got a returned/open package wireless Apple keyboard for $59. Nothing compares to the industrial look and general feel of the Apple offerings.

5. raf66 macrumors regular

I think NorCal hit the nail on the head. When I purchased my iMac 20" I upgraded to the wireless keyboard and mouse for $50 total. I couldn't be happier. At first I thought the keyboard would be too small upon setting it up in front of my 20" monitor but I've grown use to it and wouldn't have it any other way now. It's got a great feel and it's a genuine Apple product.