WTF ALL MY VOICE MEMOS are GONE!!?

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by EarthNeutron, Oct 16, 2011.

1. EarthNeutron macrumors regular

EarthNeutron

WTF I just noticed a few minutes ago that my over 500 voice memos are gone from my iPhone. There are not in my Mac either? WHAT the ****ing **** happened?
    If I lost them I swear to god I'm going to sell all my Apple products and switch back to windows again.

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

You can use the Shortcuts setting to auto expand WTF.

3. EarthNeutron thread starter macrumors regular

EarthNeutron

What do you mean? I am quite new to mac (1 month old) so I don't know what you're talking about. Please be more specific

4. johnnytrain macrumors newbie

It's a joke. He is saying that you can set up a shortcut on your iPhone running iOS 5 to expand WTF into what the *******.

Did you have your phone set up to sync your voice memos to iTunes? Did you restore from a backup?

5. EarthNeutron thread starter macrumors regular

EarthNeutron

No, I don't have my phone set to sync voice memos under the music tab, cause i manage my music and videos manually. And yeah, I did a couple of restores (over 5) just because I lost my app folder organization so I had to get it back working.

----------

UPDATE!

I synced my voice memos and i have them BACK!!! YEEY. But I can't access them from my iPhone for some reason. They appear as voice memos in my iTunes iPhone tab but they're greyed out:eek:

6. kappaknight macrumors 68000

kappaknight