Wtf El Capitan public beta 4 won`t downlowad

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by Antonio Blanco, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Antonio Blanco macrumors member

Antonio Blanco

I got stuck with 111 mb in the mac appstore... i dont know why, this is the 3rd time i tried to download this pb 4.... the first time i got 122 days remaining time for it to download... now i got 3 hours and counting. Anybody knows how to fix this issue?

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

I'm not sure if you can potentially sign in with your Apple ID and download the latest PB outside of the MAS here: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Not 100% if this is an option as I haven't signed up for the PB. Worth a look though.

3. hojx macrumors 6502

hojx

Have you tried clearing the App Store cache?

Alternatively try downloading through Terminal via the softwareupdate command.

The current El Capitan beta program provides a redemption code in Mac App Store for Public Beta 1 only. Updates to current public beta are delta updates.

4. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

I'm having the same problem. I've tried clearing the App Store cache (both under the Library and those found here, both with no luck). So I started fresh and redownloaded the initial beta, went through the progressions to version 4 of the beta and once again, stuck at 111MB downloaded.

Any other thoughts? Any help is appreciated.