WTF SpicyChicken??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Knowlege Bomb, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

How is it that a developer can continuously release version after version of an app that have the same exact problem?? I tried using Customize on 1.1.4 and I was never able to get in. Installed on JB 2.1 and lo and behold, the **** crashes immediately after starting.

Come on SC, every single other developer has figured this out. Is there some fix that I'm missing?

2. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

I tried Customize on both 2.1 and 1.1.4 and had so much trouble with it I just jettisoned it and was done. I've found I can get pretty much what I want without it anyway...

3. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

I too have this problem... It crashes as soon as I open it.

But it doesn't matter, as rotobadger said, I can customize whatever I want without it.

4. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

The main reason I wanted it was to browse the sound themes but I'm completely satisfied with the MGS Codec theme.

So there. I hope you starve SC.

5. goombah88 macrumors member

I dumped Customize the second Winterboard came out. It's way better in my opinion, and very powerful.

6. PYR0M310N macrumors 6502a

PYR0M310N

I used it on 2.0 and 2.0.1 and it was fine, changed all the strings on my phone to give it a more customized feel.

Since 2.1 I haven't been able to get past it initializing at the beginning which is annoying.

7. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Agree 100%.

I just wish I could find the program to change the padlock icon on the lockscreen to "locked".

8. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

you get what you pay for. quitcherbellyachin.