WTF Who Can I Talk Too?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EmptyCalm, Mar 3, 2008.

1. EmptyCalm macrumors member

Ok so i have a ipod touch 16g and i recently bought 2 song from the itunes store on my ipod touch. So today i felt like listening to the songs and i realized they're not on my ipod any more. What can i do cuzz i bought them right from my ipod. I even went on my computer plugged in my ipod and chech the purchased folder and nothing was in there.

Any suggestions?

2. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

I had the same thing happen to me. Just politely email them what happend and they will let you download them again for free. Go into your itunes account, purchase history, and click on report a problem. They got back to me the next day- 2 songs and a full album. Great service :apple: !

3. The Messiah macrumors newbie

The Messiah

I emailed Apple when songs I downloaded on wireless disappeared too. They put the songs back on my account.

4. MM07 macrumors 6502a

Same thing happened to me, kind of. I ordered a song that was a capella and I wasn't expecting it.

I "reported" the issue and was credited a song. The process was very quick.

:apple: rules.

5. EmptyCalm thread starter macrumors member

6. aethelbert macrumors 601

Once you report your problem, you can expect a pretty quick reply, especially overnight. I wouldn't be surprised if your problem is solved by morning. They've always responded to me withing 3 or 4 hours, sometimes even giving me extra store credit.

7. EmptyCalm thread starter macrumors member

So I don't really have to email them right? I reported the problem

8. aethelbert macrumors 601

There's a form that you fill out (sometimes it's through iTunes and sometimes it has linked me through the browser) where you answer some questions and explain the problem. They reply to the email address that you provide in that form, but you don't have to use an email client to send something.