WTH is wrong with HapticPro??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iFanaddic, Aug 19, 2011.

1. iFanaddic, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011

iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

I'm running ios 4.3.3 on an iPhone 4 since the untethered jailbreak came out for it (a few months back) HapticPro has been installed and working this whole time.

Two weeks ago, after rebooting my iPhone I noticed the haptic feedback was gone, I tried reseting the settings, reinstalling, rebooting, and respringing multiple times to no avail. I was having a busy week and thought I could take a deeper look into this later.

Earlier this week, MAGIC! The haptic feedback I so dearly missed was back. I thought "Oh well, who cares what the problem was, its fixed now"

Well this morning after rebooting my phone for some reason the haptic feedback went missing once more.

Please note that I am running a legit version of HapticPro (1.2.5). And I don't remember updating it recently, although I could be wrong.

Can anyone help me out please?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

Can I suggest you email the Dev. it's the simplest and easiest way to find stuff out. The better Devs will respond. I sent a Dev a email just to say thanks and he responded back.

3. The Highlander macrumors 6502

Well.. great luck...

most devs do not respond or resolve issues. Most of them either put them in a todo or whatever.

I am having the same issues. Haptic works on and off sometimes. Doesn't work in cydia and click sounds are also on-off.

Hope it gets resolved.

We will see an update? probably not.

4. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

No replies here, no replies from the dev. :(