Wunderlist or a todo ap

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by lynx4ben, Apr 28, 2015.

1. lynx4ben macrumors newbie

I want a todo app to manage my grocery lists and daily tasks. I want to do this easily on the watch.

I've heard Wunderlist recommended many times.

I downloaded it, but it doesn't seem I can add items to lists on the watch; only view them. Am I missing something? Is there a better alternative.

2. Rynology macrumors regular

Rynology

lynx4ben, give Listastic a try. It was designed to make what you describe super simple along with sharing of lists with family members and friends. Full disclosure we developed the app, and put a significant effort into fine tuning our Watch version to be as simple and functional as possible.

More Info: http://listastic.com/Watch

[​IMG]

3. Nmeyrick macrumors member

Listastic looks smart but does it sync with icloud reminders? The description doesn't sound like it does and I hadn't installed it for this reason.

OP, by far the easiest way to add to your list from the watch is to use the apple stock reminders as you can then add to the list just by saying at the watch face "hey siri, remind me to..." or "hey siri, add...to my grocery list ". If it's awesome and probably my favourite feature of the watch.

To view and tick off the items in your watch I've been using daily bread for a simple shopping list and up next for to do's although there are so a few touch edges with the latter

4. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

I use Wunderlist and currently items can't be added. I asked about it on Twitter and they said they're pushing an update soon.