Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
  • Alpha Wolf
    • They can choose one player to infect. The infected person will switch sides and become a wolf.
    • Anyone (except the one person under protection at the time) can be infected, regardless of their prior roles.
    • Infected wolves become normal wolves, meaning they will be able to PM
  • Kamikaze Wolf
    • They will choose a player to kill in the event that they are lynched. They can (and are encouraged) to choose a person before hand, but they are welcome to change their target at any point, for any reason.
    • Normal Wolf
    • They are able to PM other wolves, and continue the game in the event of the death of the Alpha and or Kamikaze.
a clarification:
is infection at any time or night only?
does the guard protects from infection as well as killing?

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I'm going to be lost in the Alps over the week-end without any internet. So consider me mia when starting before.

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
I officially hate Tapatalk. Apparently the version I was using is no longer supported, which is why I never got any notifications for anything. Anyway...

a clarification:
is infection at any time or night only?
does the guard protects from infection as well as killing?

Infection is at any time. Guard's protection does protect against infection.

I'll get roles sorted out and we can start!

And all 'yall with non-location locations make it really hard to be nice and include your respective timezones...

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I officially hate Tapatalk. Apparently the version I was using is no longer supported, which is why I never got any notifications for anything. Anyway...

Infection is at any time. Guard's protection does protect against infection.

I'll get roles sorted out and we can start!

And all 'yall with non-location locations make it really hard to be nice and include your respective timezones...

Houston, TX reporting for duty!

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Okay! Roles have been sent out.

It is now Day 1.

Unless there are any objections, I'd like to end today a little earlier then normal to try and get things lined up well for all the timezones. I'm thinking:

Code:
Time (hh:mm m-d-y) Timezone
4:00pm 02-03-2016      Pacific (America/Los_Angeles)
6:00pm 02-03-2016      Central US (America/Mexico_City)
7:00pm 02-03-2016      Eastern US (America/New_York)
12:00am 02-04-2016    GMT (Europe/London)
1:00am 02-04-2016      Central Europe (Europe/Zurich)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I'm voting for moyank from Central Europe if that helps. ciao bella!

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Europe/ Zürich, but whatever works for ss works for me.

At the moment, as I am based at home in those windswept, rain-lashed, storm threatened isles off the north west of the European Continental landmass, I'm on GMT, but, as @twietee has already said, as there is only an hour between our respective time zones, whatever works for him is fine for me, too.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
What a warm greeting from cold Canada…….

Yes absolutely, right now it's not that bad, we got some records this year with El Niño. so we keep getting around -5°C (23°F), instead of the -30°C (-22°F) we got all winter last winter.

Normal for the last 30 years is around -17°C (2°F). Again, with our northern wind and massive lake you can shave another 10°C to get the "feel like" temperature.

The only thing I don't like about the weather of eastern Canada, is the extreme variation occurring from day to day all year long. in the summer we get 35°C (95°F), 2 days later it's 10°C (50°F). It our reality, but I would prefer something a bit more stable.

I hope it's what you were implying but saying "a warm greeting form cold Canada......." :p

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Yes absolutely, right now it's not that bad, we got some records this year with El Niño. so we keep getting around -5°C (23°F), instead of the -30°C (-22°F) we got all winter last winter.

Normal for the last 30 years is around -17°C (2°F). Again, with our northern wind and massive lake you can shave another 10°C to get the "feel like" temperature.

The only thing I don't like about the weather of eastern Canada, is the extreme variation occurring from day to day all year long. in the summer we get 35°C (95°F), 2 days later it's 10°C (50°F). It our reality, but I would prefer something a bit more stable.

I hope it's what you were implying but saying "a warm greeting form cold Canada......." :p

That, yes. And other things…….

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.