Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Ok, sorry for that, was trying to help :cool:.. I'm at one vote to be lynch, I am not a WW, but more than a simple villager... so help me please. I don't think Wood is a WW, so Twietee.

No, neither do I think that Wood is a WW. Hmmm.

Okay, I'll bite. I understand that you wish to change the vote away from yourself, and your reasoning, but why point the finger at twietee?

For now, I'll take you at your word......because, if what you imply is true, we might be doing ourselves a grave disservice should your demise take place at our hands. We shall see.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
it's a simple Day 1 guess ;)

Yet, you said it yourself here before: you're a bit rusty. Hence I'll forgive you. ;)

Although I got my fair share of PMs before the last games, I'll have to disappoint you this time: nothing but a simpelton / villager over here. And would also like to suggest, since the WWs haven't found each other yet, to vote someone off, since a lot of change during day one (which I am normally a fan of) won't create any useful voting record.

Besides, although I was an avid Marvel consumer, even I disapprove of your pic.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
Ok, sorry for that, was trying to help :cool:.. I'm at one vote to be lynch, I am not a WW, but more than a simple villager... so help me please. I don't think Wood is a WW, so Twietee.

mm. ok, i'll take you at your word and believe you for now.
I will even follow suit, although i don't see how switching to twietee helps.
wood had 3 votes, and now twietee has 3, while you still have 4.
in either case there is zero evidence on what/who they are, so it's just a random guess.
unless you are a closet newcastle fan... ;)

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
4 - Sythas - (Tomorrow, twietee, WoodNUFC, Pluto)
3 - Twietee - (sythas, DP, SS )
1 - Tomorrow - (Rick)
1 - rick snagwell - (QoS)
1 - Plutonius (intell)
1 - WoodNUFC - (Mo)

ok, twietee, change you vote against me and I'll follow you. I fear the sun will go down soon...

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
4 - Sythas - (Tomorrow, twietee, WoodNUFC, Pluto)
3 - Twietee - (sythas, DP, SS )
1 - Tomorrow - (Rick)
1 - Plutonius (intell)
1 - WoodNUFC - (Mo)

ok, twietee, change you vote against me and I'll follow you. I fear the sun will go down soon...

Well, you know, I've got a day 1 hunch, too! ;)

Besides from that, I don't see much profit in such a deal for me...unless DP continues to follow your advise (which I find a bit suspicious on his side btw).

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
twietee taking a day 1 voting lead? colour me surprised

Myself, I'm rather suspecting at least one of all those early and often 'vote changers' of being a furry. So DP, Tomorrow and partly ss. I'd go with DP, but yeah, would look rather foolish too right now...

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Myself, I'm rather suspecting at least one of all those early and often 'vote changers' of being a furry. So DP, Tomorrow and partly ss.

I was the last one to change my vote, I've only done it once, and it was when Sythas finally offered up a plausible defense. Which you still haven't done.

How about it? Why shouldn't we vote for you instead?

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
What kind of plausible defence were you all (ss, dp an you) falling for? That pic?

There is no way to defend yourself on day one, and hence no point in changing ones vote imho (unless striving for majority - that's why i changed mine), yet three people still did it. Dp even twice. That's why I suspect one of you, unless you tell me it's only personal . That'd be ok. :D

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
What kind of plausible defence were you all (ss, dp an you) falling for? That pic?

There is no way to defend yourself on day one, and hence no point in changing ones vote imho (unless for striving for majority - that's why i changed mine), yet three people still did it. Dp even twice. That's why I suspect one of you, unless you tell me it's only personal . That'd be ok. :D

we switched because he claims to be a special (post 50)

also, without a deadline, we have to reach a majority. unless people switches, we will never end the day.

as i pointed out before (post 54), at this point it is a random guess for everyone. if after sythas declared he was a special you would have switched to woodNUFC, I wouldn't have switched to you, because sythas's interst would have been served better by keeping the vote on woodnUFC (against whom, again, there is no evidence, like for you or anyone else)

finally, aren't you basically asking us and others to switch our votes? if we did, would that make us more or less wolfy?

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Sorry i missed that "more than" in post 50 :eek: :rolleyes: (I'm at work..)

I just read he's a simple villager, like myself, so I couldn't see the point in all of you going back from s.o. already having the lead. (And yeah, I understand that now it doesn't make much sense changing back from me).

So, yeah I take that back and go with Pluto. tata!

Oh, and because I'm off to training the next couple of hours, I'm still a plain villager. You can trust me as much as Sythas I'd say. :D

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I've updated the OP a bit with answers to a couple of questions I got via PM.

Update summary:
Hunter can self-protect, but can't protect the same person consecutively;
Night action order is:
Hunter protects;
Seer sends message;
Wolves kill;
Seer scans.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
Tally time.

4 - Twietee - (Sythas, DP, SS, Tomorrow)
2 - Sythas - (WoodNUFC, Pluto)
2 - Plutonius (intell, Twietee)
1 - WoodNUFC - (Mo)
1 - Tomorrow - (Rick)

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
No problem. So boring, I'm tempted to vote for myself right now, but you should at least finish it yourself. :p

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Don't lie ;) the last complex game I was lynch on the first day and you the second ;)

True! but it was quite close..also kinda deserved it since I ate parts of Tomorrow, IIRC.

Did even the GG just promoted voting me off? :D Oh, dear..

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I urge people not to vote for Twietee since he is usually killed in the first round.

That's too kind, sir. But I urge you to vote for me to get this trainwreck going again. You're the one person I can forgive...maybe. This time it's partly even my fault because I had difficulties in reading Sythas posts right..remember you still vote for someone special, right?!

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I urge people not to vote for Twietee since he is usually killed in the first round.

Well, I regret that, and I do, because I dislike bandwagons, but I switched from Sythas because of his plea. I am also curious why Sythas requested that we vote for twietee, rather than simply not vote for him. However, if anyone has any sort of alternative suggestion, I am all ears.....

----------

That's too kind, sir. But I urge you to vote for me to get this trainwreck going again. You're the one person I can forgive...maybe. This time it's partly even my fault because I had difficulties in reading Sythas posts right..remember you still vote for someone special, right?!

I know it would be too much to ask for further forgiveness, but - if you are innocent, I will say I am truly sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.