[WW] Thin's be stirrin' up again in Werewolville! [GAME OVER] WEREWOLVES WIN

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Sythas claims to be a special. Could he be telling the truth?

No wolf kill last night. Could the hunter have believed Sythas and protected him?

Scepticalscribe claims to have received a message saying the Seer intends to scan QoS. Again, do we take this at face value?

Coming out of the night, both Sythas and SS waste no time voting for QoS. Do they know something the rest of us don't?

I have to say, while on the surface it might sound like a stretch to go along with ALL of this, not one bit of it contradicts itself. In fact, it makes perfect sense.

Queen of Spades.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Well, I've made my case. Not going to belabor the point. But not posting is never, and will never be a strategy of mine - I swear that on all the glory of Boston sports. It was purely out of game driven. And if I'm the lynch, I apologize for causing it to happen because I was unavailable for a day.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Well, to put it bluntly, if Sythas is the seer and was protected last night, he's dead tonight. So, if he scanned QOS and she's a WW, he should just come out and say it. Of course that's assuming that's what went down - it seems more likely than the hunter choosing someone else and the wolves also choosing to kill that person.

If he got lucky and scanned a wolf the first night, it almost offsets losing him so soon - assuming he's the seer, of course. We all know he's been targeted and lied to save himself before. We'll find out fairly quickly if he's lying, though.

For now, because SS received the message and nobody died she's the only one we know for sure that isn't a WW.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Well, to put it bluntly, if Sythas is the seer and was protected last night, he's dead tonight. So, if he scanned QOS and she's a WW, he should just come out and say it. Of course that's assuming that's what went down - it seems more likely than the hunter choosing someone else and the wolves also choosing to kill that person.

If he got lucky and scanned a wolf the first night, it almost offsets losing him so soon - assuming he's the seer, of course. We all know he's been targeted and lied to save himself before. We'll find out fairly quickly if he's lying, though.

For now, because SS received the message and nobody died she's the only one we know for sure that isn't a WW.
been drinking, been that does make sense. im going to retract my vote of SS, can sythas give us more info?

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne

Which post does she say that she received the message? Sorry, I've read through these first boring pages a couple of times and can't find it. I know she intimated she's a villager or a special, so I'm going to no vote off of her for now, even though I think her reasoning for voting for me is crappy.

And Plutonius seems to think we should be tossing votes Sythas' way despite the risk of losing someone important.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
Which post does she say that she received the message? Sorry, I've read through these first boring pages a couple of times and can't find it. I know she intimated she's a villager or a special, so I'm going to no vote off of her for now, even though I think her reasoning for voting for me is crappy.

And Plutonius seems to think we should be tossing votes Sythas' way despite the risk of losing someone important.
Post 98:

Believe me, it is a very bad idea for the village to vote for me. You don't want to do it. A very, very bad idea. For the village, that is.

Actually, you have played with me enough to know that I don't like sneaky underhand stuff, and I became fed up with those who post once and vanish.

Back to this world, what I will say is that I received a message from the Seer on Night One and that message informed me that said Seer intended to scan the second person who didn't vote in the very first tally. Check out post 24.

I'm also curious that the two I find suspicious - and this is now the third time I have mentioned this - are rick and QoS; it strikes me as most interesting that both of you post while voting for me in rapid succession.

Rick I mention yourself simply because you are suspicious; rather than easy. Believe it or not, it is not the same thing, and 'easy' is not how I would describe you.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
Before saying anything, an for the benefit of this investigation, I would like Plutonius, Don't Panic and Intell to give us there view of that situation.

Thank you all!:D

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Sigh. Make that a slightly exasperated sigh. Well, yes, it would be nice to hear from some of the others, those whose conspicuous silence has echoed through the days.......

And while I know that the late Mr Einstein has written about the elasticity of time, (given certain conditions), from the unique perspective afforded by residence in WWville, I think I am beginning to have some idea of what what he might have meant by that. It seems to me that this day seems to have gone on forever....

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
Before saying anything, an for the benefit of this investigation, I would like Plutonius, Don't Panic and Intell to give us there view of that situation.

Thank you all!:D
Sigh. Make that a slightly exasperated sigh. Well, yes, it would be nice to hear from some of the others, those whose conspicuous silence has echoed through the days.......

And while I know that the late Mr Einstein has written about the elasticity of time, (given certain conditions), from the unique perspective afforded by residence in WWville, I think I am beginning to have some idea of what what he might have meant by that. It seems to me that this day seems to have gone on forever....
I'd like to point out that it's a holday in the US today (Memorial Day), so we may not be hearing from them anytime soon. I'm at work, unfortunately, but most of the US has the day off for fun in the sun.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I'd like to point out that it's a holday in the US today (Memorial Day), so we may not be hearing from them anytime soon. I'm at work, unfortunately, but most of the US has the day off for fun in the sun.
Aaaaah,.......okaaaaay. Now, I see. Thanks for taking the trouble to post about this, as we from The Old Continent were not aware of that. Oh, well......best enjoy the day, then.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
queen of spades or sythas...

if sythas can persuade us he scanned her and confirmed she is a wolf, this would be a lot easier, else im voting for sythas lying to save his butt.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
if sythas can persuade us he scanned her and confirmed she is a wolf, this would be a lot easier, else im voting for sythas lying to save his butt.
I was thinking the same thing, but what if Sythas is the hunter and not the seer? That could explain the no-kill during the night, correct?

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
I was thinking the same thing, but what if Sythas is the hunter and not the seer? That could explain the no-kill during the night, correct?
It could - but then this BS is even more ridiculous. Either way, the hunter can't protect the same person twice, so he's probably dead.

There really isn't any reason for beating around the bush. Either he's the seer or he isn't. I"m not voting for QOS (or anyone else) until he clears it up.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I hope one and all had a very nice (and rewarding) Memorial Day, which, for those of us from The Old Continent, was my original understanding for the initial delay.

And, from where I write, I, too, would like to see matters....move on a little.

Mind you, having said that, I am curious to note that neither DP nor Plutonius seem to have checked in with MRville for the past few days.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
I'm the seer, QOS's a WW and I sent a message to SS that I will scan QOS last night. At the end of the message, I said I was the seer, not that Sythas is the seer but simply, yes I am the seer.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
I'm the seer, QOS's a WW and I sent a message to SS that I will scan QOS last night. At the end of the message, I said I was the seer, not that Sythas is the seer but simply, yes I am the seer.
awesome, good work. first scan and you found a ww, we hope. she has been furry every game it seems like.

queen of spades

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
hi all,
sorry for my absence.
i have been away with family so i haven't been able to post.
i will try to quickly browse the posts and come back with a vote.
do we have a tally?

edit:
well, it seems that we have a very obvious situation
Queen of Spades

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
4- Queen of spades (Sythas, SS, Rick, DP)
1 - WoodNUFC (Moyank)
4 - No vote (QoS, Tomorrow, Intell, WoodNUFC)
1 - Not voted (Plutonius)