[WW] - WEREWOLVES WON

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by twietee, Aug 29, 2016.

1. twietee, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016

twietee macrumors 603

twietee

[​IMG]

Anyone interested? A plain [WW] game, nothing serious - just a simple story about gruesome murders and bloody lynch justice. Rules will be posted soon(er or later), game would start when we're about 12-15 people. Tell yo friends! And BYOB! Or human.

Moyank - eaten
    ss - lynched / villager
    curmudgeonette (hunter)
    rick - eaten
    koodauw (infected villager)
    Sythas (villager)
    comeagain? - eaten (seer)
    Intell (Alpha WW)
    Pluto - lynched / villager
    ravenvii - lynched / villager
    philbeeney - lynched / WW​

GAME RULES:

THE GOOD GUYS:

Hunter: The Hunter can pick a player to protect every night against werewolf attacks. However, the Hunter cannot protect the same player two nights in a row. However, the hunter does not protect against infections, but can be infected. If the hunter protects who the SEER scans, that scan will be null.

Seer: The Seer can find the true role of any ALIVE player due his night-time scan.

Villager: Same as ever. Nothing.

THE BAD GUYS:

The Werewolves: Werewolves can PM each other. They pick one villager to eat per night. There are two kinds of werewolves;

a) Alpha Wolf, can pick one villager to infect at night-time. This will convert the villager into a normal werewolf (no special abilities) and join the werewolves' team. The infection is effective against specials such as the Seer.

b) Beta Werewolf has no special ability.

MISCELLANEOUS:

a) Good Guys CAN NOT PM each other.

b) Bad guys CAN PM each other.

c) Players are not allowed to edit their posts during the game. Please be a good sport.

d) Dead players are allowed to post as much or as often as they want. But they must make all of there posts in the colour gray. The posts are also not allowed to influence the game in any way. If you are unsure of a post topic, don't post it.

e) Voting for lynching will close 24 hours after day has started. (Unless stated otherwise.)

f) Voting can only take place in the daytime. Any votes made during the night will not be counted.

g) Only bolded votes are counted.

h) You can retract and change your vote at any time up to the close of the vote.

i) The game will begin at DAYTIME. The person with the most votes will be lynched at that time. In the event of a tie, the first person to that number of votes is lynched. If the person that reached the maximum number of votes first gets unvoted and tied again in the process, it will be counted as if he reached that number of votes for the first time (example: A and B are tied 4-4. C unvotes A making it 3-4 but finally casts again a vote for A within the deadline. Result: B will be lynched).

j) There will be a TIME LIMIT of 24 hours for Specials to send in their PMs. The time limit will be 24 hours after the posting of the lynching. (NOT after the voting closes). Please remember that you can pre-PM these actions at the start of the day preceding the night in question. You can change this action up until the next morning.

k) It is highly recommended that you set your profile to invisible mode so that other posters cannot view your login activity.

l) Turn order during the night as follows:
    Hunter protects;
    Werewolf infects;
    Seer scans;
    Werewolves attack.

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 4

2. twietee thread starter macrumors 603

twietee

That was ninjaesque..or so. Hope I still know how these games work.. :D

3. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Hm.

Consider me sorely tempted.

I'm in a situation where the demands on my time will increase - massively - over the next three to four weeks.

However, two caveats: If - on certain days - (assuming one lives that long) - one is allowed a fleeting, voting presence, I might be able to join in; more to the point, for reasons of time constraints, I would prefer not to hold any position that requires a very active presence.

4. twietee thread starter macrumors 603

twietee

Seems like this could take a while...

Those notifications via tagging do work, right?

5. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

They do.

6. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Thanks for the invite twietee! Ill play! My play will mainly be limited to when at work though!

7. Sythas macrumors 6502a

Sythas

8. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Hmm lots of old name players in here. I'll join, only thing is I won't be able to play until Tuesday

9. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

Yes?

10. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Cheeky... What exactly is this thread about? I'm not sure what a WW thread is.

11. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

The [WW] game is like the old card game Werewolf. The Game God (GG, Twietee) assigns roles privately (wolf, villagers, some specials). Then the goal is for the villagers to kill all the wolves before the wolves kill all the villagers. Best way to get an idea is to search for [WW] in this forum. We've been doing it for years.

12. twietee thread starter macrumors 603

twietee

It's about humans that are also [W]ere[W]olves that pretend to be humans while also eating humans at times...so basically a forum whodunnit!

I'll post the rules later this week-end but there are quite a few games within the MRarchives to be found.

It mostly starts as a fun game that tends to be quite ennerving towards the end ;)

13. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

At least these ones have an end...
    Cough*Ravenvii*Cough

14. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Hey! D&D games are supposed to be long. :p

I'm in, albeit I ask that you be understanding of my meager participation.

15. Zenithal macrumors 68040

I'm having flashbacks to Giorgi the shepherd.

16. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I would love to do one, but I just got a job offer that will involve me moving across the country, so I don't think I'll have the time to play this game. Hopefully everything will be settled with the move around the time everyone is ready for the next game and I can join that one.

17. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

I know the feels. Congratulations and good luck, man!

18. philbeeney macrumors 6502

philbeeney