WWDC 2003 Keynote

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
iGary said:
I can't find anyone hosting this...does anyone have a link?

I've Googled for about a half-hour.
You're rushing things you know. At best we'd find out a few weeks before if the keynote is going to be broadcast. And I'm sure all the eumors sites and such will be doing their usual web reporting.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Bear said:
You're rushing things you know. At best we'd find out a few weeks before if the keynote is going to be broadcast. And I'm sure all the eumors sites and such will be doing their usual web reporting.
Rushing things? WWDC 2003? :confused:

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
Yeah, someone miss read the post. :p

As for WWDC 2003, I'm not sure if anyone recorded it like they did Macworld 2005. I'm sure someone will record this years, but I don't think they have anything for 2003. I would check Apple's website, I think they had WWDC 2004 stream still up.

Jigglelicious

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2004
NYC
The WWDC 2003 Keynote was one of the most exciting Apple Keynotes i've seen in a while. I'd love to have a copy of it around.

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
Applespider said:
Talking of old Keynotes, does anyone have the introduction of OS X with the OS9 gravestone slide?
If you have developer tools, do a search for Keynote2 in the developer folder. Its a link to a webcast of the first preview of OS X to the public. I have the file, but I can't upload it to here. http://homepage.mac.com/varmittang/keynote2.mov Put it up on my .mac site. Do a right click and save it to your computer, otherwise it will start to play in the browser.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.