WWDC 2007 Bingo

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Henriok, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Henriok macrumors regular

I know this is a shameless plug, but last time we did this the response was phenomenal. I thought you guys might like this news:

We have just released the WWDC 2007 Edition of Keynote Bingo, an application with millions of bingo cards, generated from a pool of 100 different events, more or less likely to occur during Steve Jobs keynote on monday. Some events are extremely unlikely. I think you'll figure out quite quickly which ones that is :) Sorry, no free squares. If you got a card that might be too hard, you can easily generate a new one by choosing a different number.

New this time is of course the events but also a new sound, a new icon and translations to Finnish, Latin and Esperanto. English and Swedish is of course also available.

Head over to bingo.keynote.se to retrieve your copy, or click here for direct download. Free of course!

If you rather use Jon Siracusa's PDF version, head on over to Ars Technica. His variant is quite funny :D and looks great!

2. Tacos! macrumors member

This looks cool! I think i'll go ahead and try it!

3. Henriok thread starter macrumors regular

We'll soon release an updated version with an Italian translation too. We'd greatly appreciate any translation. It's quite easy. It's a plist-file with the events and then two nibs for the UI. Send the complete lproj-package to the address specified on the site.

Thanks!