Wwdc 2010

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bbtrinet, Oct 22, 2009.

1. bbtrinet macrumors member

I know it's still 8+ months away, but.....

Looking at the Moscone Center Events for the West availability (http://www.moscone.com/site/do/event/list?nav.type=0&nav.filter=1006&nav.base=0910), there is only one spot open that is not accounted for:

Monday, June 28 to Friday, July 2, 2010. This is listed as 'Corporate Event'.

My guess is that this 'Corporate Event' will be WWDC 2010. I might hedge my bets by getting early (refundable, of course but cheaper because of the poor economy which might improve in the next 6 months) hotel reservations in San Francisco.

I haven't heard anyone mention seeing this yet? Are people's minds not on events this far out yet?

2. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

Although this is very very early, I am happy that at least you are creating this thread mainly to book an early ticket next year and not all those other iPhone 4G repeat threads. :rolleyes: But on a sidenote, I'll be going for next year's WWDC.

3. Ice2257 macrumors member

4. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

It'll cost an arm and a leg.

5. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

But it would be totally worth it

6. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Early registration this year was $1,295 after which it was $1,595. It's not a consumer event: it's a developer conference. Unless you are a developer and you are going to get benefit from being there it's not worth going.

7. Ben Holyfield macrumors newbie

Ben Holyfield

Registering for WWDC

as I am developing Apps I really would like to go to WWDC2010. Does anyone know where you register for WWDC? I googled but couldn't find anything to register...
    -----------
    My iPhone Apps: http://www.bhuio.com

8. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Right now you can't. Apple send out emails to all developers (including free/web ADC members) when you can.