Wwdc 2010...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by roletti2007, Jun 8, 2010.

1. roletti2007 macrumors member

ok so WWDC 2010 came and went and thanks to gizmodo i really wasn't surprised by anything, it was what i expected.....but i'd like to touch on a few topics pertaining to the event,

one the media covering it, is it me or is it that the media and i mean the tech blogs more or less want apple to fall on their face? i mean from what i've read it seems so, but yet the ones that are hoping apple fails will be the first one's in line, playing with their new toys. gizmodo is so blatantly anti-apple its not even funny, even before the iphone nonsense they deserve all that is coming to them....not for the fact they got the scoop of the year, but for the mere fact that they threw the guy who lost the phone under the bus....knowing how apple can be you'd think they'd have a little bit of class, yes apple was informed by the said employee but still why?

next topic... the coverage of the event, before i watched i read macrumors, 9to5 and a few others and all said the same thing, that the network failure put a kink in the keynote and the way they made it sound was to me that jobs sat there like a idiot, pouting and totally lost wrong i watched it, he didn't spend no more than a minute trying to correct this, then moved on without missing a beat...as though it didn't happen in the first place and yet everyone turned it into something it wasn't

now the last thing, all the rumors......i find it funny that me a nobody with no insiders or spies out there, knew all the rumors were false....and on top of the fact some bloggers out there such as DF....predicting stuff that was a no brainer thats not good reporting, it's just common sense, but anyway i said my piece i needed to.... i'm tired of all these people thinking they are smarter than the rest of us while they were aren't...

2. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

I'm sure you're making an excellent point, but I went cross-eyed after a couple of lines. How about inserting a few new paragraphs? :)

3. Marty Macfly macrumors regular

In the future, refrain from not using paragraphs, as it makes your posts nearly impossible to read.

In no way do I feel that any coverage overemphasized the Wi-Foible that occurred during the keynote.

Gizmodo is staffed with children. Infants, if you will, who should not be allowed to use the word 'journalist' to describe their occupation.

I'm confused as to what rumors you knew to be false, as well as what rumors there were to be known as false. :confused:

4. roletti2007 thread starter macrumors member

sorry about that fixed the paragraphs, i'm talking about the apple tv, macpro macbook air updates and a few others i didn't mention

5. roletti2007 thread starter macrumors member

fixed.....