(WWDC 2012) Macpro!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by thunderfunny, Apr 25, 2012.

1. thunderfunny, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012

thunderfunny macrumors newbie

Now that we know about an official wwdc date I'm very nervous and excited about new hardware updates, but I was wondering if you guys think they will release the macpro before wwdc or after the conference. I know most people have read many similar forums with this similar topic,but I still wanted to see if anybody has some good info.

These are two channels and vids I look for helpful rumors.

1)http://tinyurl.com/cq4z622
    2)http://tinyurl.com/84uwmkz

If anybody wants to share videos or channels for future rumor updates that will be awesome too.

Attached Files:

2. ekwipt macrumors 6502a

is that a real pick from an old conference.

The MacPro looks terrible on the side on the big screen

3. thunderfunny thread starter macrumors newbie

steve jobs

It's from 2006 I believe.

4. Cindori macrumors 68040

Cindori

In a way, they probably won't waste WWDC Keynote time on a new Mac Pro. It was relevant in 2006 because of the switch to Intel architecture, but a Mac Pro bumped with new CPU's and GPU's is probably not worth the time. It is a Developer conference after all. They mostly show OSX/iOS news.

5. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

Maybe they will finally reveal that iPad Pro that we're supposed to use to develop OSX/iOS applications on?

6. Jst0rm macrumors regular

It's all anyone ever needs

Now back to my antiquated 9 macpros running KVM to 6 users attached to millions in hardware.

7. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

I personally think WWDC is a great time for them to release the new Mac pro, seeing as how its going to be a majority developers attending (i.e. the people that need a mac pro)

8. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

To me it seems like Apple is pretty much discouraging the use of a mac pro for any such development at this point.