Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are You Headed To WWDC 2013?

• Yes, I Am Going

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No, Stop Making Me Jealous

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
Alright, so the poll reads, who here is headed to WWDC.

Also, what are your final predictions for iOS 7?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
You need a third choice, not going and not caring to go. The price for attendance (never mind flight and hotel) is too pricey for me. Perhaps if I was a developer I'd be more interested in going to the developers conference. Its just not about the keynote on day 1 but rather the seminars to make you a better developer.

dontpannic

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2011
Orpington, Kent, UK
You need a third choice, not going and not caring to go. The price for attendance (never mind flight and hotel) is too pricey for me. Perhaps if I was a developer I'd be more interested in going to the developers conference. Its just not about the keynote on day 1 but rather the seminars to make you a better developer.

Surely that comes under 'no'?

Are you going to WWDC? Yes or No. There is no third option.

Unless we have a fourth option:
"No, I was going to but I fell off a horse earlier and was run over by a combine harvester so have lost the use of my legs"

ZeRoLiMiT

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2010
Southern California
Wish I could go that would be an amazing thing to be there! I've been a iPhone owner since 2007 but not a mac owner until 2010 (when I started making money and could afford one) but to be there and see all these neat stuff is awesome! I am learning some code so it would just be very interesting!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.