Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

razoc

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2013
Hey man, I would be up for splitting a room or something to save costs, if possible. I'm 19 and I'm also probably gonna be going solo. Send me a private message and I can email you or something to figure out some details possibly?

ALSO: For those wondering, my email came in at 8PM EDT.

Couldn't find the pm function on this site <.<

I'm not sure whether I'll get in or not yet, but I'm up for a shared room. I'm 19 too from Sweden.

Brennenlb

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2013
United States
150 emails wouldnt put a load on though

Maybe Apple is sending emails slowly to not put load on servers.??

Concidering that they send out all of the iOS Announcements at the same time and like the mothers day shopping guide out at th esame time.. . Thats like 500,000,000 customers aside to maybe 3,000 scholarship applicants... but hopefully your idea is the case. (-:

----------

Weird how we are competitors but we are so supportive. That's awesome.

True. Even though if we got mad at one person... we would have to get mad at the other 149 that took our spots. Haha

glenwaguy

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2013
Just Got in

If anybodies wondering, my app was just a little game where you knocked apples out of a tree. every time you knocked out an apple, a fact about me came up.

Lazerlex

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2013
Palo Alto California
WWDC 2013 YES email

Here's the email screenshot

Let me know if you have any questions, want to see more screens, etc!

Also, I would love to see other people's apps for the student scholarship or otherwise!

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    167 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:

Brennenlb

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2013
United States
Thanks

Yeah, give or take a few minutes.

Ok. Thank you for responding... That means they still might be sending... Congradulations! Have fun

-Brennen Bliss... I hope the people who get in have fun... even if i dont i know they will be posting sessions during the conference as they stated. Good luck everyone!

----------

Here's the email screenshot

Let me know if you have any questions, want to see more screens, etc!

Also, I would love to see other people's apps for the student scholarship or otherwise!

Congradulations!!

blackhawktch

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2013
Did they say that all applicants would be notified or all recipients?

Brennenlb

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2013
United States
Haha

If anybodies wondering, my app was just a little game where you knocked apples out of a tree. every time you knocked out an apple, a fact about me came up.

I can soooo imagine one of the apple engineers playing that.... I wish i had their job... minus the kids being so nervous part... :):):):):):):):):):):apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::):):):)

Mac Fan 4 Ever

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2010
My suggestion to people who have not gotten in yet (including me), sit down in front of the TV for 30 minutes with a jar of ice cream.

I'd prefer to wait for an email now, then if I'm accepted, I'll go take a victory lap down my street....but if it's a rejection, then I'll eat some ice cream to make me happier ;)

blackhawktch

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2013
Jackintosh, for some reason it's not letting me pm you.. probably the activation email or something..

Email me?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.