Wwdc dates?

Nalmond92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2013
UK
Anyone fancy taking guessing the dates for this years WWDC?

My guess is June 9-13.

betaguy1

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2014
I don't think it's going to be between 9-13th.. look at the Moscone calendar.

"6/13/14 - 06/17/14 American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions Moscone North, South and West "

Apple use Moscone West - therefore it can't be 9-13th as there's another event starting on 13th. Not only that but surely there would be a couple of days between events to take down/put up all the boards etc.

The only dates it can be during June is 2nd (with 1st as setup day) - 6th. This also lines up with the leaked 'provisional' dates a few years back - and most of the dates have been correct since.

What do you guys think?

luckydcxx

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2013
I don't think it's going to be between 9-13th.. look at the Moscone calendar.

"6/13/14 - 06/17/14 American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions Moscone North, South and West "

Apple use Moscone West - therefore it can't be 9-13th as there's another event starting on 13th. Not only that but surely there would be a couple of days between events to take down/put up all the boards etc.

The only dates it can be during June is 2nd (with 1st as setup day) - 6th. This also lines up with the leaked 'provisional' dates a few years back - and most of the dates have been correct since.

What do you guys think?
you did a little investigative work ... i like it, i will go with june 2-6 as well.

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005

What do you guys think?
Correct!