Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kool9dog9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
At the last Apple product release I was able to watch the whole thing live online. I would like to watch the keynote address online on Monday. Is there a website I can go to? Link?

JoshGlzBrk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2009
Just go to Engadget and watch the live blog, then 15 minutes after the WWDC has been going on their webserver will get overloaded like it does on every apple event, so then you go to arstechnica. Their live blog then stops updating photos and they start announcing live blog entries on twitter, so then you move to the verge or something.

You could always skip the first two steps as well.

ivanpk

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Just go to Engadget and watch the live blog, then 15 minutes after the WWDC has been going on their webserver will get overloaded like it does on every apple event, so then you go to arstechnica. Their live blog then stops updating photos and they start announcing live blog entries on twitter, so then you move to the verge or something.

You could always skip the first two steps as well.

So you recommend the verge? Any one else know of a reliable live blog site? Preferably one with auto refresh? :)

Astroboy907

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2012
Spaceball One
So you recommend the verge? Any one else know of a reliable live blog site? Preferably one with auto refresh? :)

I've used engadget for the last few and had good results. The Verge I just found a few days ago though...

Engadget is a bit slow (maybe ~1min off of other sites) but they have pictures and quotes and auto refresh- and have never had them go down. ever.

ivanpk

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Cnet is live blogging it and I doubt their site will go down.

Thanks yeah most of the time it's not the website itself that goes down just the live blogging page gets overloaded and nothing really updates

----------

I've used engadget for the last few and had good results. The Verge I just found a few days ago though...

Engadget is a bit slow (maybe ~1min off of other sites) but they have pictures and quotes and auto refresh- and have never had them go down. ever.

Thanks yeah I think I'll try CNet Engadget and the verge and see which one is best on Monday :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.