WWDC Live?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kool9dog9, Jun 8, 2012.

1. kool9dog9 macrumors newbie

At the last Apple product release I was able to watch the whole thing live online. I would like to watch the keynote address online on Monday. Is there a website I can go to? Link?

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Usually no. You'll have to follow a live blog somewhere.

3. NickPerk macrumors member

Google is your friend (wwdc 2012 live stream) came up with http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv . Note: I can't comment on this as personally I don't know how "legit" the "live" coverage will be.

4. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

Just go to Engadget and watch the live blog, then 15 minutes after the WWDC has been going on their webserver will get overloaded like it does on every apple event, so then you go to arstechnica. Their live blog then stops updating photos and they start announcing live blog entries on twitter, so then you move to the verge or something.

You could always skip the first two steps as well.

5. MR1324 macrumors 6502

these types of coverages are total BS. normally, what you will see is a group of loners on skype talking about what they see on a liveblog.

6. ivanpk macrumors regular

So you recommend the verge? Any one else know of a reliable live blog site? Preferably one with auto refresh? :)

7. chewes macrumors newbie

Cnet is live blogging it and I doubt their site will go down.

8. kool9dog9 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I don't think there website would go down... But then again this is a very anticipated event.

9. Astroboy907 macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

I've used engadget for the last few and had good results. The Verge I just found a few days ago though...

Engadget is a bit slow (maybe ~1min off of other sites) but they have pictures and quotes and auto refresh- and have never had them go down. ever.

10. ivanpk macrumors regular

Thanks yeah most of the time it's not the website itself that goes down just the live blogging page gets overloaded and nothing really updates

----------

Thanks yeah I think I'll try CNet Engadget and the verge and see which one is best on Monday :)

11. comptr macrumors 65816

you can always watch the coverage on twit.tv leo said they are going to cover it.

12. kool9dog9 thread starter macrumors newbie