WWDC: Wait or Not Wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by kwong2006, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. kwong2006 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 16, 2006
    #1
    I have finally decided that I am going to sell my old iBook and buy a 17'' MBP. However, I am weary about WWDC. Should I wait for WWDC or strike the iron now?
     
  2. jellz macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
  3. suneohair macrumors 68020

    suneohair

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2006
    #3
    I think the refresh means there is nothing coming. I don't think they would up the hardware specs and then refresh the case at WWDC if that is what you are thinking, they would go for the double wammy of course.

    There is nothing else they can do, i don't think they will magically have 17" LED displays then if they dont have them now.

    Anyhow, go for it, its safe.

     

Share This Page