WWDC07 app crash

Discussion in 'macOS' started by DA-Steve, Jun 12, 2007.

1. DA-Steve macrumors regular

did anyone else spot it?

bet steve was pissed someone was playing WoW on his computer :p unless he is an addict :eek:

btw anyone know where i can actually download the whole thing.. the stream i get from the apple website is shocking!! check out the screen shot

Attached Files:

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Wasn't world of warcraft playing in the background to highlight the ability of spaces. You can see it when he activates spaces.

3. DA-Steve thread starter macrumors regular

*shrugs* this is all i picked up.. but then again, check out the quality of the stream im getting above..

4. AdamL macrumors member

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was. I haven't played it ever so I don't know if that was the game. But there was a game playing in it's "own space". So that was probably it.

5. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

I've never played it myself either but i seem to remember seeing it (written) somewhere on the screen. However when viewing the keynote again it is different, lastnight there was a person on a flying dragon? but today well see attachment. Probably elsewhere in the keynote as well.

Attached Files:

6. Thinine macrumors newbie

I think one of the WoW threads crashed. That or someone brought WoW back up while Steve was talking.