Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

kmacks27

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
So i came across this website. What are the chances that this is a legit jailbreak?

kmacks27

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Thats what I figured. If a jailbreak was out im sure we would hear about it on here. Its just so tempting

mfrias

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2010
scam

jailbreakiphone4s.com is a scam, I purchased their software thinking that they where gonna give me a firmware that unlocks IOS 5.0 IOS 5.0.1, but they sold me Redsn0w 0.9.9b6, no unlock:(
Learn from my mistake don't let this happen to you.

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
if you paid through paypal they will refund yo the money, i have seen many people fall for these sites and all of them got there money back as long as they used paypal as they are miss selling a service which they don't offer

rafaelgold1

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Did not Jailbreak iPhone 4

I agree, this is a scam. I paid through PayPal. I have initiated a dispute through PayPal and will report back as to how that goes. Meanwhile...stay away from all products offered by this company and those controlled by the person mentioned in the emails above.

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
CA
It says you can jailbreak iphone 4s when you can not. Therefore it's a scam.

This is true, but then again, I don't think you could ever get these guys to return the money. The best chances for remuneration are for Paypal to make up the difference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.