X-Plane Heli+Airliner?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TheZimm, Dec 18, 2008.

1. TheZimm macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

How are they?

Imma prob get them, I love X-Plane

Zym

2. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

dont waste your time on copter. The most glaring issue is that helos were promised in the form of an update to xplane, and now they are standalone for 5 bucks? Not to mention xplane copter has framerate issues and very sluggish flight modeling, i was so put off by copter that i didnt bother to buy airliner

3. TheZimm thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

Yeah, that's all true, I'm prob still gunna get the airliner one, theres soooo many airports and stuff

Zym

4. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

The developer is such an ass for not including them as updates to the original LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People who lie just to get more customers piss me off.... :mad:

5. Luap macrumors 65816

Luap

I think we covered that in the first thread from a couple of days ago. But yes, 2 plane versions is trying it on. But I understand the helicopter one, just..
    I have X plane Heli. Its pretty good, but its much much harder to fly a heli, and the frame rates are substandard for sure.

6. aawil macrumors 6502a

aawil

I may give in and get the airliner one. I'm still wondering if you can see that cities as well? Given it's southern california there are cities. Are they modeled to any degree?

7. jarofclay73 macrumors regular

jarofclay73

Hmmm.... let me guess the next one...

X-Plane: Space Shuttle :)