X symbol in my slide to unlock box (Lockscreen)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by giant11, Dec 1, 2011.

1. giant11, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

giant11 macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

As seen from the photo, I looked everywhere in ifile to locate where that X symbol was coming from. I did noticed this X symbol appear after downloading either typophone 4 or lockinfo.

I tried to find out which app was causing this X symbol to appear but when I deactivate everything from winterboard, the X symbol continued to appear. I even went as far to delete both of those apps but nothing changed. Now I have a permanent X symbol on my lockscreen.

What I have noticed is that this X symbol is not part of the wallpaper and seems to be with my slide to unlock background. I have tried the Tap to unlock but the X symbol is still there. When I do slide to unlock however, once unlocked, the X moves with the background of the slide to unlock box.

This only pertains to the lockscreen where as, when I try to power down my iphone by holding onto the top right, there is not X symbol in that slide to powerdown background.

I deeply apologize as this is starting to get confusing but I been at this for days and could not figure it out. Any help will be appreciate or where I can find the exact source from ifile. (Just incase, my iphone is jailbroken)

Thank you once again.

If this is of any help, the version of my iphone is 4.1

2. giant11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Any suggesgions will help me greatly. I just tried installing an app where u can hide the slide to lock button and background but the x remains :(