XBox 360 - Connect360

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by enystrom1, Sep 5, 2010.

1. enystrom1 macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm trying to get Connect360 setup with my Mac and Box (I promise, I searched). When going through the setup on the Box it gives me a "Setup Key" that I'm supposed to enter when setting up the software on "My PC." I can't get past this screen on the Box. There's no where to enter this key in the Connect360 Preference Pane. When I go into settings on the Box there's an option to test the connection to the PC. This test sees my mac and the connection is successful. Just can't actually get it setup on the Mac.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Eric

2. SupremeTeam macrumors newbie

SupremeTeam

3. enystrom1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm looking to stream video, pictures and music from my Mac to the Xbox. The 360 doesn't support Macs out of the box, so there's a program called Connect360 which is supposed to do the trick.

4. SupremeTeam macrumors newbie

SupremeTeam

like movies? if so, just download Vuze http://www.vuze.com/ once you download it turn your xbox on, after its on check vuze and towards the bottom of the sidebar on the left it should say "Devices" and your xbox 360 should pop up, once its up click on it and you'll have a empty screen on, so now you just drag and drop the movie file you wanna watch in that empty section and done. Now as for your 360 go to video library and your Mac HD name should pop up, click that and your movie u uploaded through Vuze should be there. I do it all the time on my macbook and movies i download i just do this and watch it on the flatscreen in my room instead of on my laptop. hope this helps!

5. enystrom1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Worked! Thanks for the help bud! Didn't even know Vuze could do that

6. SupremeTeam macrumors newbie

SupremeTeam

yup yup no problem:cool:. I always saw my X-box 360 emblem on Vuze and i didn't know why so i looked into it and BAM!! I found out you could stream anything through Vuze using your X box.