XBOX 360 Wheel Help?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Goftrey, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Goftrey macrumors 68000

Goftrey

I currently have a Madcatz Microcon wheel which does the job brilliantly for what I paid for it but I would love an upgarde - the Micrcocon is too small (8in) which makes it feel more like a toy, and is lacking Force Feedback.

So I began to look around to see what's on the market - the official Microsoft wheel looks decent but I've heard lots of so-so reviews on it, and the same goes for the wireless Madcatz wheel (seems to be the same wheel just with Madcatz branding).

Then I found a Logitech wheel, (I didn't know Logitech made a wheel for the 360). The DriveFX. It came on the market in 2006 and has all the trimmings, a bonus - they go for sub £50 on eBay.

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the DriveFX or they know of another cheap wheel out there, preferably with Force Feedback.

Cheers.

2. rezenclowd3 macrumors 6502a

rezenclowd3

Undoing the work of Priuses: burning gas & rubber
    Personally I use the Fanatec CSR Elite....but it's $500 or so. If your really interested in racing, I would at least drop the money for the standard CSR and pedals which is quite affordable.

3. EvilC5 macrumors 6502a

I hear the fanatec is the way to go on xbox, I have the G27 for my PS3 and love it. bought that silly adapter thats supposed to allow use of the g27 on the xbox and it was a failure.