Xbox 360 wireless headset

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by waloshin, Aug 13, 2009.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

Is the wireless headset worth it on the Xbox 360? Is the sound quality worse or better then the cheap wired one?

2. edwardlanti macrumors regular

Yes it is worth it.. The sound quality is alot better then the cheap corded one

3. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

How much are they these days? When I got mine at $50, I would say hell no, not worth it, especially because of the whole charging bit. I like corded because they cant run out of batteries...however my cat can eat the chords, and has done so once already.

GET WIRELESS IF YOU HAVE KITTIES!

4. pmcb macrumors member

if your serious about gaming, you may want to consider turtle beach x3s. they especially help with fps like cod4. priced at $99.99 they aren't for the casual gamer really, but i've had mine for about 2 years now and they are quality headsets. i've broken many a cheap microsoft headset so i've probably saved money by getting these :)rolleyes: wishful thinking)

http://turtlebeach.com/

5. aerowave macrumors member

I've bought the wireless headset and I find it much better than the wired one, as I don't need to keep it plugged into the controller! Also found the wired one a bit uncomfortable / difficult to wear with glasses. Only downside is that it has to be charged up, but then that's expected!

6. Vster macrumors 6502

Same here with the glasses. The wireless one fits nice has different size ear wraparound things and has decent sound quality.