XBox elite controllers

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Khalanad75, May 14, 2018.

1. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

I have read from everyone who has used one, they are the best controllers out there.

But one question, do they have the same issues with developing thumbstick drift as the regular xbox controllers?

I'm getting seriously annoyed with the thumbstick drift. In less than 6 months my project scorpio controller has developed it (thank god it's under warranty so I can get it fixed). I have thought about purchasing an elite controller, but if I am shelling out $130 for just a controller, this better not be a problem with it.

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

"Most Comfortable" for me at least... bought for $90 used at Gamestop (GS refurbishes it with new sticks and replaces any missing parts).

Hang tight - the rumor is at E3, a new version is supposed to be out/announced (with built-in BT for other devices and better sticks).

3. Khalanad75 thread starter macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

Thanks for letting me know to wait. I hadn't heard any rumors about the controllers.

4. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

5. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

Simply put- yes. My first one had the same issue and was replaced. Underneath the surface, the thumb stick mechanism is the same plastic one used in the standard controller.