Xbox Live question...sorta

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by pgc6000, Nov 24, 2007.

1. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Alright, so...

I haven't exactly been a heavy user of xbox live since I got the 360. I've been to busy, and to be honest, no games beyond Gears of War have interested me online. However, being said that I'm picking up Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 rather soon, chances are I'll be using xbox live. A lot. One problem: All the gamerscore points I've earned over the last year are on my gamer profile which ISN'T connected to Xbox Live. So, is there a way to transfer those said earned points to my Xbox Live Profile, or vice versa? I'm not exactly eager to earn all those acheivements back under the Live Profile... I figured the MacRumors community would have more straightforward answers than the Xbox Forums. Thanks in advance guys.

2. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

hey pgc6000 im not sure if i understand fully but if i read it correctly your looking to set up your 1st xbox live account ? if so its really easy all you need to do is buy a xbox live 12 month gold £34.98/$36.28 card enter in the key in the correct areas and you should be online with no probs.You dont need to worrie about your offline/online account is all one thing it wont affect your gamer points i think that what you were asking ? :)

3. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

You don't transfer anything. As spoon man said, all you need to do is log in to your account, and then pick a 3, 6, or 12 month period, and pay for it, and you're set. Nothing to it. :)

4. Maldini macrumors regular

Maldini

I dont think you can transfer xbox gamerscore to another profile..
    but why cant you log from your current gamer profile,the one with ur current achievements ?! just buy the gold account to make it live :)