Here's my issue.. I've setup my TC to open ports for XB1. On XB1 it shows NAT Type: Open. However, when I test ports on various websites, it times out or says they're closed. My latency is (last test) 78 ms. I want to drop this as much as possible because it's killing me right now. I'm having huge lag spikes and they aren't anything close to rare. It's often. I'd love to drop sub-50 if possible. Side note: My ISP is coming to replace a piece of equipment in our area that went down last week. I know that's part of the issue, but I'm not understanding the ports showing closed but the XB1 showing they're open.