Xbox360 Game Recomendations

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by bern1812, May 8, 2011.

1. bern1812 macrumors member

Hey guys,

I'm moving to a new city for an internship for the summer so I am going to have a lot of free time after work and very little to fill it with. Therefore I am looking for some new games to play for the summer to keep me entertained.

I've played through Mass Effect 1/2, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, beaten the new Portal. I've found Oblivion to be a bit clunky so I didn't really enjoy that.

I really like action oriented shooter RPGs like fallout, mass effect and I've played a good bit of Borderlands but was never able to finish it. But I am no longer a fan of the multi player FPA games like halo and COD.

What recommendations do you have for me? I've been playing Lego Star Wars to tide me over until I can find something else

2. Alistaire macrumors newbie

Well Guys you may check King of games of year 2011 . I hope that you will enjoy while playing . these games are :

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
    Forza Motorsport 4
    Dragon Age II
    Alice: Madness Returns

3. turbobass macrumors 6502

4. Sylent Syd macrumors newbie

Sylent Syd

Just Cause 2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum are two (relatively) older games I'd recommend checking out.

5. Darth Squirrel macrumors newbie

Darth Squirrel

6. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I say hit up some older games. There will be a slight lull before the next big wave of games in Sept, and you'll want to save money for them.

I second Batman Arkham Asylum, best super hero game made yet. I also enjoyed Spider-Man Web of Shadows, becomes sort of like a free roaming zombie super hero game. Prototype if you can stand the chaos was entertaining.

I also enjoyed of all things the .50 Cent game Blood on the Sand. Go into it with low expectations, and you'll be rewarded with surprisingly entertaining 2 player shooter. If you want to do some mindless grinding, Too Human is cheap. Also mentioned was Red Dead, the undead pack is kind of fun.

I would spend the time catching up on backlog games, cause you know the holidays will be flooded with A List games such as Gears 3, Rage, and the latest CoD, Madden, and etc.

7. turbobass macrumors 6502

If you like multiplayer (and have XBL Gold Membership) -- Section 8: Prejudice is only $15 is one of the most innovative and fun multiplayer FPS experiences on a console, if not one of the best FPS games to come out in years.

8. shingi70 macrumors regular

alan wake if your into twilight zone/twin peaks kinda horror.

9. Meicyn macrumors regular

Meicyn

10. BOSS10L macrumors 6502a

Agreed. I'm on the penultimate case right now, and it's been one heckuva ride.

11. Goohfy macrumors regular

Goohfy

Although not very long, Mafia 2 is a great action story type game, as is Red Dead Redemption. La Noire also looks like a hit, as I will be getting it shortly as well.