XCode and uploading JApplet

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Benoize, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Benoize macrumors newbie

Hello,

My first post here.
    I have written a JApplet using Xcode and had a great time doing it. Wonderful development environment (IMHO).:cool:
    But when uploading my Applet I was confounded by the multitude of class files. So I just decided to upload the whole project.:confused:
    But all I see now is a very early version of my Applet (written about a week ago). Where ha my state of the art Japplet gone. When I click on the applet viewer I can see the correct version.

Any ideas (quickly??)

Thanks in advance!
    Benoit:rolleyes:

2. toddburch macrumors 6502a

Could you perhaps have uploaded the Debug folder contents, but you've been building your awesome JApplet in "Release" mode? If so, upload your Release folder contents instead.

Todd (assuming a Java applet project using the same Debug/Release folder scheme that a c/c++ project would use)

3. Benoize thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, tried that, but to no avail. I rewrote/imported the whole thing in a new project, compiled and that seemed to work....
    But now i have another problem. The Japplet I wrote was one that used params fed by an html form. XCode has now packaged everything into a Jar file that is directed by a mysterious file that is fed by the applet tag containing a param of it's own...
    How do I feed this jar file my params??

4. toddburch macrumors 6502a

Sorry, can't help. All the applet code and packaging I've done has been by hand. (with no mysterious files!)