Xcode application problem

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by stgm1, Sep 10, 2015.

1. stgm1 macrumors newbie

Hi, I have created a simple app with xcode 7, it's a countdown to a date in 1 year, when I tried to test it on my device it worked perfectly until I move the date to +3 month, after 3 month after the build the application is no longer available, please help.

Thanks.

2. 1458279 Suspended

There's basically nothing anyone can do without some code. Remember, when you post code, it needs to be blocked into a code block. Code blocks are found in the "+" insert/Code menu option above.

3. stgm1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Actualy I don't think the code is the problem, I tested with a blank application and the same thing happend, After 3 month the application is no longer available, I don't know why.

4. 1458279 Suspended

Ah, ok... Maybe it's a problem with rights to run on the device after a period of time. It's new to Xcode to allow apps to run on the device without a paid account, so you might have found a bug or restriction.
    Maybe document it and send it to Apple.

5. stgm1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank's, If you find something on it please tell me, I'll post on this forum if I found something:

6. stgm1 thread starter macrumors newbie

After some searches about apple free profile restricitons, I discovered that apple blocked free applications for running more than 3 months, I built an application and looked in the .app in the embedded.mobileprovision as a text file, it says
    < key>TimeToLive< /key>

< integer>90< /integer>

I'll try to modify the time and post again if there is a solution.

7. 1458279 Suspended

That would be funny if it were that simple. Give it a try, but I would be surprised if Apple made it a simple text file we could change :D

Good find!