Xcode

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sycnum99, May 7, 2015.

1. sycnum99 macrumors newbie

HI, my friend just bought several imac for her lab. the problem is when she try to install xcode, this error comes "we could not complete your purchase " - Status Code Error. May i know why this happened?

Whats the step she should follow?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Judging only by the screen shot, it looks like there is some problem with your installation of the Mac App Store.

3. sycnum99 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hello MisterMe,

This unit was fresh out of the box. Do you mean i need to reinstall the store?

Does she need to key in her Credit card account upon setting this up? And does the Xcode have to be purchased?

Thanks for your kind reply.

4. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

I did not diagnose your problem. If I had diagnosed your problem, then I would not have prescribed a reinstallation. Reinstallation is a radical procedure that is intended to remedy vexing problems that defy all other measures.

The thing that jumped out at me from your screen shot is that you do not have any title-specific icons in your Mac App Store window. Lacking any other information, I suspect that your Mac is not connected to the Internet.

5. superscape macrumors 6502a

superscape

Yup. I'd suspect networky issues too. Can the Mac load ordinary web pages in Safari?

6. TETENAL macrumors member

Maybe her lab is blocking certain connections to the AppStore. Can she install other apps?