iPhone xCon update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by stunter2b, Mar 7, 2013.

1. stunter2b macrumors member

stunter2b

So I have an update for xCon I installed it, it said it was installed and respring my iphone 4s 6.0.1 and the update won't go away like I never did it, is there any problem with the update????

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

We need a frequent, contributing member to become a moderator. I know you are a moderator at the other critically important jailbreak site but if not you, then TriJet, Intel, AppleJuiced, etc would be a great moderator. If for nothing other than to just merge all these duplicate threads as they occur.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Problems can occur when appointing members moderators.

Conflicts of interest and points of views etc.

4. Siggen macrumors 6502

dhlizard is already a moderator on blog.iphone-dev.org there is no question if he is moderator material at all. He has been touched by the gods (the dev team).

Edit:
    Hope that wasn't supposed to be hush hush, but I checked to see if it was clearly stated on blog.iphone-dev.org before clicking save on this post.

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm almost positive I've seen it mentioned here in the past and he's obviously clearly listed as a moderator on the blog.

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

7. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Lol you're a good man dh! Always helping people with their devices. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.

8. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard