iPad Xmas iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MrMacBookPro, Dec 16, 2012.

1. MrMacBookPro macrumors 6502

Just wanted some input on the Spigen clear plastic protector for the ipad.. I believe i'm getting one for xmas.. I'm also thinking of the Glas.tr for the ipad.. It works so well on the iphone why not get one for the ipad..

Any input would be great..

2. FrozenDarkness macrumors 65816

i don't know man, the spigen glast is so expensive, you might as well just buy applecare and enjoy your device

3. MrMacBookPro thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks man... yea they have some regular film type screen protectors that i'll try first..

Looking forward to playing some games on the new ipad...

4. ManUMark macrumors member

I would never pay to insure (that what has a one year manufactures cover) something that will be superseeded by a new model so quickly. I have a iPad 1 from way back two years ago and it still looks new, look after things and they work for years. Insurance companies charge a large percentage of the purchase price and you need to work out peace of mind over devaluation of item.
    Good luck on the games and my favs are Kingdom Rush and a new jem called Shardlands.

5. MrMacBookPro thread starter macrumors 6502

Just wanted to update this thread.. I received a used ipad 3 64GB for xmas.. Super stoked and looking forward to new games and features of the ipad.. :D

This ipad came from my GF's co worker and you would seriously think it came from the Apple store.. Everything was wrapped perfectly and neat right in the box..

bought a screen protector from brookstone today.. and also installed my Spigen red aluminum home button.. Looks pretty sharp..

already loving the retina screen...